Tone of voice copywriter
Make your brand stand out from your competitors
Are you struggling to make your brand’s content stand out from your competitors?
Does your brand’s tone of voice feel not quite right?
Do you want to ensure your team members are all writing with your brand’s tone of voice in mind?
I get it.Perfecting your brand’s tone of voice is hard. And getting your team to write in the same tone of voice can feel harder, as well as time consuming.
But it doesn’t need to be. And that’s where a tone of voice copywriter can help.
Oh wait, that’s me!
As an SEO copywriter, I’ve helped many businesses with their website, sales page and blog content. And I always get possitive feedback. How? By writing SEO-optimised content in their tone of voice.
But I know there are businesses like you who want, and need, team members to write content for your brand. This may be in the form of emails, white papers, case studies or social media posts.
So, you need to ensure that your team members write consistently in your brand’s tone of voice. And without you spending too much time proofreading and amending what they’ve written.
That’s where I come in. I’ll help you define your brand’s tone of voice to ensure that your brand:
- stands out from your competitors
- creates a personal connection in today’s noisy digital world
- expresses your values to build trust across all your marketing channels
I’ll ensure you’re equipped with the tools to write awesome content for your brand. How’s that for freeing your time to do the things you love to do in your business? I reckon it’s kinda awesome.
If you perfect your brand’s tone of voice, you can …
Build emotional connection
Because emotions are what drives your ideal humans to buy from you
Stand out from the crowd
By choosing the sorts of words that work for your brand and use them to create compelling content
We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us
Tone of Voice guideline document
- 60-minute consultation over Zoom
- Review of up to three nominated
- Word bank of words you love and words you don’t
- Advice on how to use your Tone of Voice document
- An explanation of why writing matters to your brand
- Your brand definition, namely your services and their features and benefits
- Your brand’s unique selling point (USP)
- Up to three target audience profiles
- An extensive guide of your brand’s tone of voice
- Your brand’s vision, big idea, principles and personality. And what they mean for your brand’s copy
- Sample copy written in your business’s tone of voice
- Overview of grammatical conventions and web writing tips
Got some other awesome services you’re looking for?